Friday, March 28, 2008

Tour O' the Midwest



It's the time of year where I'm checking my mail box and wondering when I'll know what my summer season will bring. Last year was a bit hectic participating in an event almost every weekend. This year I have resolved to be home more so I can have a sane summer!
What follows is a list of the events I know I will be participating in this spring and summer. Mark your calendars!

MN Knitter's Guild Yarnover Hopkins,MN April 12
Shepherd's Harvest Lake Elmo, MN May 10 & 11
Art-A-Whirl 2008 Minneapolis, MN May 16 - 18
our gracious host Sue Christensen
Design Fiesta Minneapolis, MN June 7
Schoolhouse Press Knit Camp 2.75 Marshfield, WI July 10 - 14
Midwest Fiber and Folk Crystal Lake, IL July 18 - 20
Michigan Fiber Festival Allegan, MI August 16 -17
Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Jefferson, WI September 5-7

I will add to this list and re-publish as I firm up some other dates!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi! I'll be at 2.75 in July, too! I'm hoping you will be bringing some pottery for Saturday afternoon market? I'm particularly interested in the sheep/yarn ball mug and maybe a sheepy sauce bowl and maybe some knit buttons.... It will be great getting to know you a bit!