Sunday, December 03, 2006

Up up and Away


Well it is finally here. Please visit the site - jenniethepotter. There's still a few minor issues to resolve and more content to add but it is definitely ready for the world. I also will have an ad in the upcoming knitty. It should be up soon and perhaps I'll have some folks who wander to the site from there. Yeah!
Besides all the hoo hah that goes along with getting a site up I have been preparing for some upcoming shows. This year we've decided to have only two weekends of our holiday shows. (In past years we have had sales every weekend from Thanksgiving to Christmas eve.) We take all the furniture out of our front rooms and turn our little house into a gallery. This year our friend Karen will be returning with her lovely prints. I wish I could have a Karen print in every room - truth be told I almost do. Aren't they lovely?

Also I have been asked to return to Kathy Pususta's holiday open house at her farm in East Bethel, MN. She has revamped her old barn and created a boutique to show off her soaps, lotions, and of course her wonderful yarn. Her farm is wonderful - llamas, sheep and chickens. She also dyes for Blue Sky Alpaca's so there sure to be some lovely skeins of that. My knitting friends from the Northwoods retreat will be there as well, no doubt sporting their newest crafty creations. I wonder if I can get all my holiday shopping done in one day? I'm excited to spend a whole day catching up with friends and perhaps getting some knitting done too!

So here's the info:
Holiday Sale @ the Lanners'
December 8, 9, 10 & 15, 16, 17
Open from 10 - 5
5153 39th Ave South , Minneapolis

Shepherd’s Choice Farm
Holiday Open House
December 9 open from 10 - 6
3356 Viking Blvd NE

If you are so inclined please stop by!
East Bethel, MN


No comments: